Implement consistency and refine every aspect of the audio. First, I remove(mute) all audio from most of the visuals where the director's voice was heard as planned. Then, refine the audio volume, reduce the echo in the parts where the voice rose, and listen to the extract over and over again to vary it and find the pattern when the music sound was more prevalent than the audio and vice versa, but at the same time, make sure it's consistent and not crazy so as not to distract the audience. Also, almost everything was implemented in a separate way, this mean the sound designer did the audio records not while filming but after filming.
Audio Types
As you can see in the image above, I identify as planned the different audio types, the sound designer gave me the clear description which guides me on what to do, the red circle is voice, the green music, the pink background noise.
I try to maintain levels of volume within them (especially in the music since it takes place all along), but also I try to place them in the best pitch, in other words as you can see in the blue circle I did a conjunction between voices, and because I dint one voice to overlap or cut the other I try to implement the 2nd voice in the perfect timing, this is when the voice #1 reaches the highest pitch, I introduce the other one that starts at the same high, and this was successful. You can hear it by yourself in the video under.
Titanic Swede - Part of audio editing explanation
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment