Thursday, August 28, 2025

Hello World!

I'm excited to begin a new experience and adventure in my life, so I want to share my excitement with you.

I must say that I thoroughly enjoy learning and exploring new things, but I often like to combine safe and risky decisions, thus achieving a balance. 

At the same time, I believe that every day we learn something new, even if it's small, and that habits don't just appear on their own, but are built. Also, from my own experience, I can say that maturity and experience don't depend solely on age and that what you sow, that you will reap.

Well, to say something more striking, I must say that I love flowers and music. Although many may say the same, I believe the meaning is unique to each person. For example, I love dandelions because I think they have unique designs which resembles precise and brushstrokes  and at the same time they not only expose their beauty in the moments they bloom but rather when you blow on them; they spill their true beauty, and although at first glance it seems that they just vanished they really leave an impact on the environment and I think the same thing happens with life, even though it is short we can leave a mark not only while we live in it but a legacy when we leave, and in the case of music, particularly the piano, which I am passionate about. It's incredible melodies are like life itself, with soft and sweet keys and others deep and sour but together they make the most beautiful and unique of melodies.




I just want to share one of my favorite media pieces.










    






No comments:

Post a Comment